Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SLIDESHOW-Monkeys

CLICK HERE or on the image to download slideshow.

We have come across many different kinds of monkeys on our travels. Rare gibbons in Thailand, macaques in Bali, langur's in India, and the ones we have stumbled upon while walking down streets, on the beach, in the jungle, or while waiting for buses. My (Ben) mayan birth spell is the Blue Resonant Monkey and I have always felt an affinity with monkeys so I have really enjoyed our many encounters with these creatures that are our closest relatives in the animal world. Enjoy...

7 Comments:

Blogger boiled egg said...

thank you for your words, movies, and music. I will be starting my year out of travels in june taking on a similar locations to you. check out my travel itinerary & maybe we will be able to bump into each other.

why are you skipping vietnam?
www.amandaton.com (click travels)

10:11 AM  
Blogger KB said...

Those are beautiful. Thanks for this.

8:38 AM  
Blogger ~m~ said...

what a sweet lil' monkey movie!
: )

11:40 AM  
Blogger Morris said...

Awesome!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

2:53 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Heeh they are cute :)

Bono is Brian Peppers!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Suchie said...

Hey guys! I have always enjoyed monkeys, so your slideshow was very entertaining. I have a few pictures of monkeys in Kodaikanal, in South India, that I took when I was 10 years old, and I still think they are some of the best pics I have ever taken, because there are these cool monkeys in the foreground and in the background are all these mist-shrouded hills and valleys. So I can definitely relate to your monkey experiences. Thanks!

6:57 PM  
Blogger The Unpaid Analyst said...

Dont let the intelligent design guys here u saying that the monkeys are our closest relatives. Those buggers might start picketing outside your home.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home